15 March 2006

Media inquiries
















If you are a print or web-based news organisation looking for a quote on any of the subjects I cover, please drop me an email at sv1965[at]gmail.com. Many of my columns are reproduced on Znet in North America. Fair use and not-for-profit reprinting or reproducing or translating is all right but for any commercial use, you will need prior permission from me or my newspaper, The Hindu, where my work appears.

If you are an overseas radio or television station looking for a comment from me in English, Hindi or Urdu, please email me in advance so we can set up time.

If you need a comment from me on an emergency basis, you may call me on my cell phone (+91-98111-60260) but please bear in mind that India is 5.5 hours ahead of GMT and 9.5/10.5 hours ahead of EST.

Select television interviews

The Charlie Rose Show on India and the world[28 February 2006]
Australian Broadcasing Corporation on India's new Employment Guarantee Scheme [14 September 2005]
Australian Broadcasing Corporation on what's wrong with an India-U.S. alliance [14 August 2005]
PBS on the anti-Muslim violence in Gujarat, India [24 May 2002]

As and when I locate video or transcript links for my interviews on Doordarshan, NDTV, CNN-IBN, CNBC (all in India), Geo-TV and IndusTV (in Pakistan) and BBC World, I will uplink these as well.

Radio

Listen to me being interviewed by David Barsamian on Alternative Radio

I am a frequent commentator on All-India Radio, BBC World Service, BBC Hindi Service, BBC Urdu Service, and National Public Radio [listen to two of my NPR audio bites here and here], and an occasional commentator on Deutsche Welle Hindi and Urdu service, ABC radio (Australia) [click here for the transcript of an interview I gave ABC on media and the war on terror], Radio Television Hong Kong and CBC radio (Canada).

Chat

'PM bigger lame duck than Bush'. Transcript of live chat on rediff.com [27 February 2006]

For my complete web archive, click here.

No comments: